GPS Legal understands the intricacies of Thai employment law and how it relates to foreign employers and employees alike. Whether an employer or an employee, we can assist you through hiring and on-boarding, and we can advocate for you through termination and disputes.
WHAT WE CAN DO
- Employee Relations
- Work Permits & Visas
- Workplace Investigations
- Employee Screening/Background Checks
- Employment Contracts and Consulting Agreements
- Wrongful and Constructive Dismissal Litigation
- Employment Standards, Policies & Procedures
- Labor & Employment Disputes and Mediation
- Labor Court Proceedings
- Advising Multinational and Multi-Jurisdictional Employers
- Executive Employment Agreements and Compensation
- Successfully negotiated an out-of-court settlement for wrongful termination for British national employee against an international language school, including severance and compensation for lost medical coverage.
- Representing employee in a pending wrongful termination suit for 3.14 million baht.
- Analyzed and advised locally hired foreign employees on termination/separation options from multinational company moving operations out of Thailand.